Everyone has a story. What’s yours? Roads Diverged is still accepting submissions to our first-ever Holiday Story Showcase!
– Each submission must be your original work. Please include at the top of your submission (email only): 1) Your name; 2) A word count; 3) “Holiday Story Showcase” in the subject line, followed by your title.
– Length: between 300 and 1,500 words
– Any genre. Stories may be inspirational, fiction, non-fiction, memoir, or humorous. Just make sure they’re G-rated. (I reserve the right to reject any submission, for any reason.)
– I’m looking for clean, uplifting, family-friendly stories that have been thoroughly proof-read.
– First-person narratives are preferred, but not mandatory.
– Stories can be on any winter holiday.
– You may submit more than one story.
– Posting is up to the sole discretion of the blog owner (yours truly), and there is no monetary remuneration for any submission. This is simply an opportunity to share your gifts and stories with the rest of our loyal readers!
– No anonymous submissions. Please include your name.
So, pour yourself a steaming mug of hot apple cider, plop in a cinnamon stick or two and let your creative juices go to work! Be sure the spread the word about our Holiday Story Showcase. The more stories, the merrier!
Please send submissions in the body of an email (NOT as an attachment) to: HolidayStoryShowcase@gmail.com. Last day to submit is December 10.